ACTIVATED SLUDGE RECHARGE MICROBES
FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT
A BIO-ENHANCED POWDERED BIO-ENZYMATIC FORMULATION
Green Earth Friendly – Environmentally Sustainable – Non-Toxic – Non-Caustic
BioKleen – activated sludge recharge microbes – are a highly concentrated mixture of spores and vegetative bacteria designed to augment and recharge activated sludge bio-reactors and enhance BOD related consumption. Eight strains of bacterial species provide a diverse enzyme blend that provides a wide array of organic waste (BOD) removal. This mixture produces cultures with enhanced capacity to digest high strength organic waste including grease, fats and oil, carbohydrates, sugars, cellulose, starches, protiens, organic waste etc. and will also degrade surfactants, hydrocarbons and other organic wastes and chemicals.
Our microbe’s superior organic compound splitting capabilities are the result of a specialized bio-enzymatic formulation, which provides extremely rapid hydrolyzation (catalytic enzymatic transformation) of many organic compounds to fatty acids. This process is then followed by biological absorption and digestion by our microorganisms, eight specifically chosen strains for their ability to consume, liquefy and digest the widest range of organic matter faster than other competitive formulations.
This blend is designed for superior breakdown, liquefaction and biodegradation of wastewater treatment bio-reactors (activated sludge process), aerated livestock manure ponds, pre-treatment ponds and tanks, meat, poultry and food processing pre-treatment wastewater, lagoons, cesspools and other wastewater treatment applications.
Exceptional as a treatment plant start-up treatment augmentation when field conditions dictate.
For Dosing Rates – Contact us – We will be happy to perform calculations
- Improve start-up and recovery from shock loading
- Lower BOD
- Lower COD
- Reduce Suspended Solids
- Control Odor and Hydrogen Sulfide
- Reduce Sludge Volume
- Reduce Surfactants/Chemicals
- Chemical Resistant Bio-strains
- Detergent Digesting Bacteria
- Wastewater treatment bio-reactors (activated sludge process)
- Aerated livestock manure ponds
- Meat, poultry and food processing pre-treatment wastewater
- Pre-treatment ponds and tanks
- Lagoons, cesspools and other wastewater treatment applications
- Optimum PH….6 – 9.5
- Optimum Temperature Range….55F – 120F
- Facultative Anaerobes
- Bacterial count – 5 billion cfu/gram. That’s 2.27 trillion bacteria units per pound of powder.
- Wheat Germ Carrier – very fine – Ideal for automatic feeders
25 lb. Pail
50 lb. Drum
Onsite Wastewater Pre-Treatment